- 1lb ground turkey sausage
- 2 medium peppers (red, green or yellow)
- ½ small onion, chopped (red or white)
- 4 handfuls spinach, ripped into pieces
- 1tbsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 32oz container liquid egg whites
- Non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ and spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Heat skillet to medium high heat and brown turkey sausage until cooked through, breaking up into small crumbles.
- Combine turkey sausage, peppers, onion, spinach, and spices in a mixing bowl.
- With a spoon, scoop turkey sausage mixture evenly into 24 muffin tins. *I only had one 12-cup muffin tin so I used half the mixture first, baked the eggs and then used the rest of the mixture.
- Pour egg whites on top of mixture, into muffin tins just below the rim of the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until eggs no longer move when you wiggle the pan.
- Once they’re done, place on a cooling rack for at least 5 minutes and enjoy!
Serving size: 2 muffins
KP’s Tip: Make these ahead of time so you have them for the week. They make a great grab-and-go breakfast that’s still hot! You can also find pre-cooked turkey sausage crumbles to save time too.